ELIMINATE EMERGENCY CALLS & INCREASE CUSTUMER LOYALTY
INFINITY™ BULK Auto Changeover The perfect way to backup your Bulk system.
INFINITY™ Cylinder Auto Changeover This is going to change the game.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Infinity™ Auto Changeover senses a depleted vessel and automatically switches to the reserve cylinder.
Cylinder version comes without or in 2PAK, 4PAK, 6PAK, 8PAK and 10PAK Hose configurations.
Image shows a 4PAK configuration with a third party regulator for fine pressure settings. If you are connecting directly to Secondary regulators the INFINITY™ has 2 internal piston regulators that can feed these Secondary units without the need of a Primary.
You can easily grow your system adding extra hoses and fittings.
Example shows a 6PAK configuration to connect 3 Cylinders per side.
Bulk Changeover comes with one 3' HP Stainless Steel Braided FEP HP Hose.
- No levers to mess with. The Bulk Changeover automatically switches to the reserve cylinder as soon as it detects a depleted Tank and automatically back once it gets refilled.
- Changeover will kick in the reserve cylinder in high demand situations where the Bulk system is in need of assistance.
- Installation is quick and simple
- Photo on the left shows an HP Telemetry Sensor installed directly to the Infinity™ Changeover.
- Eliminates emergency calls
- Requieres no location involvement
- Increases customer loyalty
- Optimizes route planning
- Ensures a continuous supply of gas
- Eliminates the need to change cylinders
- Available with Telemetry tracking
- No more emergencies on a Saturday night!
Optional 5022 Series Beverage Regulator
- The perfect companion for the Infinity
- 0-160psi Working Range
- Aluminum Body, Bonnet and Cap (No Plastic!)
- Superior flow and response. Minimal drop.
- 1/4" Flare, 5/16" and 3/8" Check Valve Shut-off's to choose.
At Weathered Souls we go through huge amounts of CO2, especially on the weekends. The infinity changeover gives us peace of mind when it comes to smooth cylinder transitions. When one side of CO2 bottles empties, the reserve cylinders kick in immediately.
Weathered Souls Brewing Co.
With over 50 years of experience we know one thing for certain, CO2 & N2 cylinders always seem to empty during peak serving times. With the "Infinity" Automatic Changeover Unit from Sterling there is no need to run to a backroom to changeover to a new full cylinder, the "Infinity" Automatic Changeover does it automatically. Whether you have 2, or more cylinders connected to the "Infinity" unit. No service down time, no need to scramble finding someone to perform the cylinder change. No more headaches that come with an empty cylinder, the "Infinity" unit is the perfect answer.
Prickett's Distributing, Inc.
Beverage Equipment Specialists for Every Occasion!
We offer the Infinity to all our clients. Both on our CO2 and Nitrogen installs. We know how fast these cylinders run out. We've done installations with 1 cylinder per side, up to 6 per side. The Infinity can handle them with ease. We just need to add more elbow fittings and new hoses. Can't be simpler.
Draft Beer System Services
Knowing the rate of consumption is helpful when scheduling deliveries. Pairing the Infinity Changeover with Pulsa Telemetry gives us this information by text or email. We know when a cylinder is going to run out and we are ready for it. Our clients can also track their consumption and identify leaks and other problems.
In locations, where bulk tanks are not available to our customers due to limited access or other reasons, we now, with the “Infinity” auto changeover can create a bulk like system for them. The “Infinity” gives us the ability to connect anywhere from 2 to 10 or more CO2 or N2 cylinders together thus creating a bulk like systems for our customers.